Delta PT Lath
DELTA®-PT is a high performance polyethylene membrane which is extruded into a series of studs. The purpose of the studs is to create a continuous air gap behind the waterproof membrane. On the face of the membrane a welded mesh allows plasters and renders to bond efficiently to achieve dry and durable finishes. DELTA®-PT is watertight, resistant to high and low temperature extremes, chemically resistant to acids, alkalis, oil and solvents and is approved for use in drinking water applications. It can be used internally or externally on walls and vaults.
Delta®-PT is used for waterproofing and damp-proofing on internal and external walls, and vaulted ceilings, above and below ground, in new construction or in existing buildings over a contaminated or damp background. It can support plastering, rendering or a dry lining fixed by plaster dabs (where appropriate) in the following situations:
- on damp walls in underground situations subject to high groundwater levels, and perennial moisture
- on vaulted ceilings of archways or cellars subject to water ingress
- in conjunction with a remedial dpc system where the walls have a high salt content, and/or it is necessary to complete the installation immediately without allowing a period for initial drying
- over walls which have a friable or painted surface, are contaminated with oil or mould, or have a high salt content
- as a waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration.
Stud height = 8mm
Roll sizes = 2.0 x 20 m / 1.5 x 10 m"