Plexus is a prefabricated rebar continuity system for reinforced concrete construction.Plexus provides a simple and cost effective method of reinforcement continuity accross concrete joints.The surface texture of the box are classified in the category "smooth" according to DBV (German Society for Concrete and Construction Technology) leaflet "Bending back concrete steel and requirements for protective boxes.
- Diameter of bending roller:6ds as per standard
- Bent section of metal connectors within casing
- Transverse hooks on individual strips to simplify insertion of reinforcement
- Galvanised casing can remain inside concrete
- Ends closed with wood,thereby extremely stable
- Plastic cover for lower weight, easier and reduced risk of injury
- No plastic remains in the concrete