Pagel V1 Super High Strength Grouts
Pagel Super High Strength Grouts are typically used when compressive strength requirements are higher than usual and the grout thickness can reach up to 400mm such as in wind turbine bases for example.
- cementitious and chloride-free
- frost and de-icing-salt resistant CDF-tested in compliance with DIN CEN/TS 12390-9
- controlled and even expansion
- micro silica modified
- impermeable to water and highly resistant against oils and fuels
- certified to fire protection class A1 as specified by EN 13501 and DIN 4102
- vapour permeable
- high fatigue resistance
- absorbs vibrations
- pumpable and easy to pour
- complies with the DafStb Directive (VeBMR) on the "Manufacture and use of cementitious concrete and grout"
- externally tested and factory quality controlled in compliance with the DAfStb VeBMR Directive